Finding the perfect name for your future pet mouse can be frustrating. Do you want a cute and suitable name but also the meaning behind it? It’s not easy, but luckily we’re here to help — here are some of our favorite mouse names!
Top Mice Names
If you’re looking to name your top mice, we’ve got some good news: many options exist.
Here are 10 of the most popular mouse names:
9. Mousie (the Scottish version) or Mickey Mouse (the American version)
Tips for Naming Your Mouse
1. Don’t name your mouse after a pet.
2. Don’t name your mouse after a human.
3. Don’t name your mouse after a celebrity.
4. Do name your mouse after something inanimate, like a rock or tree or car, but not something alive and living, like a dog or an ocean wave or a bird’s nest, because then you’ll have to say why it’s named after that thing, which will take forever and who has time for that?
5. Do not name your mouse anything related to food or drink, like “The Cheeseburger” or “The Pina Colada,” because then everyone will know what kind of food or drink you’re into—and if they don’t know already, they will now! And then they’ll think about how much better off they are than you are because they can eat cheeseburgers and drink pina Coladas whenever they want (which is always), while you have to go through life being only slightly less unhappy than someone who doesn’t get the things that make life worth living
This is a list of some girl mouse names. If you are looking for some girl mouse names, please read this article to learn more about them.
4. Annabelle Mouse
5. Annie Mouse
6. Bambi Mouse
7. Bella Mouse
8. Belle Mouse
9. Bridgit/Bridgie Mouse
10. Daisy Mouse/Dolly Mouse
Boy Mouse Names
10. Squeak, Squirrelly, or Squirrely
Disney Mice Names
1. Mickey Mouse
2. Minnie Mouse
3. Donald Duck
4. Daisy Duck
6. Figaro the Mouseketeer
7. Clarice Koopa
8. Ludwig Von Drake (from “The Little Mermaid”)
9. Gizmo (from “Gremlins”)
10. Archimedes (from “The Aristocats”)
11. Goliath (from “The Sword in the Stone”)
12. Izzy Lazerowitz (from “The Rescuers Down Under”)
13. Thumper (from “Bambi”)
14. Fidget the Bear Boy/Girl (“Fidget’s Feathered Friends,” episode of “The Berenstain Bears”)
15. Clarabelle Cow (“Clarabelle’s Pet Goat,” episode of “The Berenstain Bears”)
16. Jack Skellington (“HalloWishes,”)
Funny or Unique Mouse Names
2. Saddam Hussein
3. Osama Bin Laden
4. Dick Cheney
5. Kim Jong Un
6. John McCain
7. Donald Trump (The Donald)
8. Vladimir Putin (Vlad the Impaler)
9. Adolf Hitler (The Fuhrer)
10. Bill Clinton (The Comeback Kid)
11. Barack Obama (Barack the Magician)
12. Hillary Clinton (The Shrinking Woman)
13. Charles Manson (Charles M: He Who Must Not Be Named)
14. Michael Jackson (Bad Boy King of Pop)
15. Tom Cruise (Tom Terrific)
16. Leonardo Di Caprio
18. Britney Spears
20. Paris Hilton